Open Source Code
There's a lot of other people's open source technologies in this website. I'd like to say thanks to these projects for sharing.
- Python web framework for
"perfectionists with deadlines"
- Django Channels
- Django communication for the modern Internet
- What a wonderful language...
- Key Value store, data structure server
- Python interface to Redis
- Message Queues
- An advanced responsive front-end toolkit
- Search for Django
- jQuery SparkLine plugin
- Gareth Watts (written for Splunk)
- jquery.balancetext.js plugin
- Randy Edmunds
Open Source Tools
These great tools make it possible to concentrate on writing code, not fixing bugs.
- Distributed Version Control
- Git hosting with fine-grained access control
- Because nobody's code is perfect
- Continuous Integration server
- Jenkins support for Django
- For shared schemas across search engines
I'd also like to say thanks to these people and companies.